For some users in certain environments/clients it is clear that a
prefix would provide clarity. Don't make the assumption that everyone
is able to use the gmail web interface. So if some will be helped, as
many responders to this post have claimed, the question becomes, would
titles prefixed by [jvm] degrade quality for users who do not want it?