On Dec 16, 2:25 am, John Rose <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Dear language designers and implementors:
>
> I have blogged a dynamic invocation rationale piece:
>    http://blogs.sun.com/jrose/entry/notes_on_an_architecture_for
>
> It is a prequel to the forthcoming JSR 292 Early Draft Review
> (which will be public).

 Two questions
1. Is dynamic relinking means standard way to do dynamic class
reloading ?
    (If yes --- this will great !)

2. What are the use case, where JSR 292 will be used ?
Are next cases are correct ?
     a)  Application server, which do 'hot redeploy'
     b)  Dynamic language runtime, which do
          a)  recompilation
          b) call of java methods (is this means changes in
java.lang.Refect API ?)
     c)  Java langage runtime, which do call of scripting methods
                                           (is this means changes of
JSR223 ?)