Interface versioning was always solvable, it just required rather more
discipline on the part of the programmer than was really feasible.

If you wanted to see pain, you should've tried SOM. *shudder*

Ted Neward
Java, .NET, XML Services
Consulting, Teaching, Speaking, Writing
http://www.tedneward.com