Running K9 Version 5.600 on Android 8.1

I've noticed for several months that when using "Reply All" to multiple cc.
recipients the reply gets rejected/bounced from the receiving servers
This only happens with K9 - using "Reply All" on my laptop (MS-Outlook)
works fine

One of the bounce replies contained the reason described below...

So it looks like the reply all doesn't send a "from" header causing, them to be
rejected as potential spam

This is the mail system at host ofarelay01.hostedemail.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be delivered to one
or more recipients. It's attached below.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can delete your own text
from the attached returned message.

The mail system <nmsilverberg @ googlemail . com>: host gmail-smtp in . l .