On April 2, 2020 5:15:21 AM HST, Greg Troxel <g...@lexort.com> wrote:
>"'derfnam roeselpi' via K-9 Mail" <k-9-mail@googlegroups.com> writes:
>
>> will k9-mail be available for windows computers some day?
>> it is great for android, but it could also be great for pc.
>
>The question has been asked before, and generally the answer is that
>nobody has any intention of doing that.
>
>--
>https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/k-9-mail/rmisghlrkae.fsf%40s1.lexort.com.

Programming-wise, I think there's a big gap to jump between Windows and Android.

Maybe K-9 to pure Java would be easier?

Another possible option might be to install the Android SDK for Windows (or
some other Android emulater) then run K-9 under that.

Anyway, on PCs, I prefer full-function mail clients like Mozilla Thunderbird or
Pegasus Mail. The convenient ability to attach a file to an email using
drag-and-drop doesn't exist on phones and tablets!

--
David W. Jones
gnomeno...@gmail.com

Sent from my Android device with F/LOSS K-9 Mail.