I've been using K-@ mail pro for years now (a fork of K-9) as they allow
rich text signatures and I need to be able to include my proper signature
from work when I am away from my computer. Unfortunately, K-@ is no longer
updated but it still works. K-9 users have been asking for YEARS for a rich
text or at least for the possibility to include an HTML file as a signature
... but the developers clearly don't care.
Perhaps K-9 should be marketed not to the general public but to plain-email
fanatics and geeks only.