Hmm. I have same version of K-9 on Android 7. Trying to print from K-9 using
Share > Samsung Print Service just tells me the email in question doesn't exist.

BTW, Brother's printer software doesn't work at all. It can't find my Brother
printer at all.

--
David W. Jones
gnomeno...@gmail.com

Sent from my Android device with F/LOSS K-9 Mail.