In the past few days scrolling through my inbox has been wonky.  Sometimes when
I scroll, it will both scroll and not scroll, showing two of everything. Other
apps, that I’ve seen so far, scroll fine.

It may have happened on my latest OS upgrade.

Verizon Pixel 3XL  Android 12   Build SP1A.210812.016.C1

--
Larry Colen
l...@red4est.com