Hi,

maybe I'm just blind, but after yesterday's update to v6.501 the usual
Widgets (Inbox, Mail list) are gone on my Samsung devices with Android 13.
K-9 does not offer to add any Widgets any more.

Is this a new "feature" with the bug fox from 6.500 gone wrong, am I
missing something or why are the widgets gone?

Thanks