Thanks for explaining this. Such seemingly random UI changes can be confusing!

On 11/22/23 09:17, T Ni wrote:
If you click on the three vertical dots to the right of the current email action buttons displayed, and look at the bottom, you see an option to switch to the new (short) or old (traditional longer) toolbar. The old one includes the archive and label buttons, the new one does not.