From: "Cathy Spalding - About Guide to Homework/Study Tips"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 08:00:15 -0500
Subject: THE SCHOOL BELL -- The School Bell – Dictionary Review, School Uniforms --
From About

SPONSORED LINK
Larson's Interactive Math Series
Comprehensive K-12 supplementary math software and online programs.
Complete Classroom Management Systems. Improves scores on state tests.
http://www.meridiancg.com/   (Cost to Advertiser: $0.20 )

NEED A DICTIONARY?
The New Oxford American Dictionary
Find out is you should buy this desk dictionary to add to your home
reference library.
http://homeworktips.about.com/library/shop/aaproxforddict.htm

HOT TOPICS IN THE FORUM
School Uniforms - Pro or Con?
"Not that I'm much of a debater but on the school uniforms thing... you
don't have to worry about what to wear to go to school, but on the other had you would
have more
rebelling and less individualism. If a child cannot express himself in his own way, for
example the way they dress, this will cause him to look for alternatives on how to
express himself... "
http://forums.about.com/ab-homeworkhelp/messages?lgnF=y&msg=630.7

French Essay
"I need to write a factual essay about French TV and have absolutely no
idea about it, and it has to be in French! Can anyone please help?"
http://forums.about.com/ab-homeworkhelp/messages?lgnF=y&msg=651.1

Grades or Test Results
"What should colleges be more interested in, grades (i.e. school
performance), or standardized test scores (i.e. SAT and/or ACT)?"
http://forums.about.com/ab-homeworkhelp/messages?lgnF=y&msg=632.1

Lobster Farming in Maine
"Could someone help me on this project? We need to find out about raising
and feeding lobsters at a lobster farm in Maine. I need to know how they feed them,
how they
prevent them from getting diseases, and how they keep predators away. Please help,
this is urgent!"
http://forums.about.com/ab-homeworkhelp/messages?lgnF=y&msg=663.1

PARTING WORDS
Soccer, anyone? It sure feels good to get out and run around on a field
playing whatever sport interests you. And then of course, its back to studying!

SUBSCRIPTIONS
Visit the following
page for contact information: http://homeworktips.about.com/mpremail.htm

Cathy Spalding
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
For Past issues of the newsletter visit The Newsletter Archive
To Advertise in this newsletter visit Be an Advertiser
About
1440 Broadway 19th Floor NY, NY 10018
The Human Internet
http://About.com