From: "Art for Kids 45-Second Newsletter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tue, 14 May 2002 11:52:18 -0600
Subject: Art for Kids 45-Second Newsletter Issue #28

----------==========**********O**********==========----------
ANNOUNCING OUR MOST IMPORTANT NEW PROGRAM
IN TWO YEARS...

Discover the easiest ways to get more customers for your
business or practice!

With our new practical, proven and easy-to-understand program,
you can get as many customers as you can handle.

"You'll get practical, results-oriented, cutting-edge
strategies you can apply immediately from today's top business
advisors. I wouldn't miss a second of this money-making
information!" -- Joe Vitale, author of "Hypnotic Marketing"

Never worry about getting more customers again -- guaranteed!

Click here to visit the dynamic site everyone's talking about.
==> http://morecustomers.com/w1.html?aid=wz-artforkids
----------==========**********O**********==========----------
Art for Kids 45-Second Newsletter
Issue #28
Tuesday, May 14, 2002
Hello, and welcome!

Today we will have some fun with drawing and some coloring pages:

Finish the Picture
Test your drawing skills with these fun printables.
http://www.kidprintables.com/puzzles/finishthis/

Art and Artists Coloring Pages
Color examples of works by various artists!
http://www.enchantedlearning.com/artists/coloring/index.shtml

Prek Prewriting Skills
Give your youngest children a head start on writing and drawing
with these pages that let them trace straight and curved lines,
and color the pictures as well.
http://www.kidzone.ws/prek_wrksht/dynamic.htm

For all the best resources on Art for Kids, visit:
http://wz.com/people/ArtforKids.html

That's it. Grab your pencils and crayons and have fun.

See you next time,

Rhetta Akamatsu
Your Art for Kids WZ-ard
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://wz.com/people/ArtforKids.html

----------==========**********O**********==========----------
Discover 5 Little-Known Ways to Become a Self-Made
Millionaire... Without Winning the Lottery!

"If you want to live the life of your dreams -- and become
a self-made millionaire -- click the link below. You won't
find the get-rich-quick garbage or motivational fluff that
sounds OK but never works. Not too surprising, since the
editors of Internet ScamBusters are publishing it."

Click here now ==>
http://ebooks.wz.com/wealth/w1.html?aid=wz-artforkids
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
or visit: http://wz.com/people/ArtforKids.html

To send an email to a human, please email
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The disclaimer located at
http://wz.com/disclaimer.html applies to this ezine.