From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To:  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wed, 22 May 2002 22:00:00 CEST
Subject: LessonPlansPage.com May Newsletter - New Lessons

Greetings, this newsletter is to keep you notified of events and additions
to The Lesson Plans Page - http://www.LessonPlansPage.com

LessonPlansPage.com Newsletter - Volume 8, Number 5
May 22, 2002

This Issue Contains:
--New Lesson Plans--
--New Teacher Inspiration--
--Additional Resources--
--End Of School Lessons--
--Featured Lesson Plans--
--Featured Educational Link--
--Vote For LessonPlansPage.com--
--Coming Soon--

Give your students the hands-on learning advantage!  Click the link below
for a chance to win a K'NEX Education Classroom Set worth $350.00!  K'NEX
Education Classroom Sets are exciting teaching tools that make real-world
science and technology concepts come to life in your students' hands.  Life
is hands-on. Learning is too with K'NEX Education!
http://www.knexteaches11.com/ts/r/302/21/5/116/2?&SourceId=DCADZC

--New Lesson Plans--
This month's update is relatively minor, but I do have a good number of new
lesson plans.  You'll find over 30 more lessons including some exciting and
unique additions!  Some particularly interesting lessons are as follows:
    -Science: Bernoulli's Principle and Rorschach Inkblots
    -Social Studies: Planting a Native American Garden and World War II
Radio Broadcasts
    -Music: Notes with "Go Fish" and Music CD Covers
    -Language Arts: Presidential Persuasive Speeches and Reading
Comprehension via Kickball
    -Computers: Creating a Database and WordArt
    -Art: Elements of Light, Junk Art, and Sunsets
..and of course much more!  As always, all the new lessons can be found on
our Most Recent Additions page here:
http://www.LessonPlansPage.com/MRA.htm

--New Teacher Inspiration--
Two new "Inspired Teachers" stories bring the total to 38!  Being a Role
Model and being Idealistic are the two new topics.  All Inspirational
Teacher Stories can be found here (newest ones at the bottom):
http://www.LessonPlansPage.com/Inspiration.htm

--Additional Resources--
This section is just to serve as a reminder that there are more than just
lesson plans on LessonPlansPage.com!  Here are some of the other resources
available to you:
    -Math Worksheets
    -Science Experiments
    -Lesson Plan Guide and Template
    -Inspirational Teacher Stories
    -Educational Links page
    -Featured Links at the bottom of every page
    -Special Features (articles) on various topics
Most of these can be found on the menu on the left side of the page!

--End Of School Lessons--
Currently it's a pretty small collection, but we do have a few lesson plans
and ideas appropriate for the end of the school year.  If you have a good
end of the year lesson plan to share, please submit it to our site by
clicking "Add Lessons" on the menu!  You can see our current end of the
year lessons here:
http://www.LessonPlansPage.com/EndSchool.htm

--Featured Lesson Plans--
I decided to feature 3 of the exciting new Science lesson plans this month
for different grade levels:
K-3 - Young students learn all about insects in this great lesson on
Observing a Cricket:
http://www.LessonPlansPage.com/ScienceLAInsects-ObservingACricketK3.htm
5-8 - This lesson teaches students how Viruses Travel through a population.
 With the continuing threat of terrorism, this is good knowledge to
communicate to your students:
http://www.LessonPlansPage.com/ScienceHowVirusesTravel58.htm
11-12 - This high school level lesson introduces students to Psychology
with Rorschach Inkblots (Spots):
http://www.LessonPlansPage.com/ScienceArtORorschachSpots-Psychology1112.htm

--Featured Educational Link--
GE Lighting has developed a very large Learning Unit on Light!  You can
find the full unit online at the URL below.  There's a form to fill out,
but it's not required to access the unit.  Click below to view the light
unit:
http://www.gelighting.com/na/home/gela/gelaform.html

--Vote For LessonPlansPage.com--
Show your support for LessonPlansPage.com and vote for the site simply by
clicking on the links below:
http://www.sitesforteachers.com/perl/rankem.pcgi?id=EdScope
http://teachers.teach-nology.com/cgi-bin/bestof/topsites.cgi?lessonplansp
Please consider voting each time you visit the site.  Voting for us helps
other teachers to find out about this site!  You can vote at each of the
links above as often as once a day.  The more you vote, the more likely
other teachers are to find out about LessonPlansPage.com!

--Coming Soon--
I'll likely have more lesson plans added in the middle of June.  Plans for
the summer include a new teacher discussion forum, so if you don't check
your mail over the summer, this should be ready by the time you get back!
 Have a great summer everybody!

--That's All For Now!--
Thanks for being a part of The Lesson Plans Page!  You will receive another
message next time I make a major update or have other news to share.  Take
care,
    --Kyle Yamnitz
     The Lesson Plans Page:
        http://www.LessonPlansPage.com/

--Want Off This Mailing List?--
If you would like to be removed from this mailing list, simply follow the
directions at the bottom of this email:

You can subscribe to Buongiorno's other services here:
http://www.messagizer.co.uk/login.html
Or just by clicking here:
http://www.messagizer.co.uk/welcome.html

Your feedback is important! Reply to this email to contact the site's
webmaster or contact us for newsletter hosting questions at:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The LessonPlansPage! Newsletter is a  www.lessonplanspage.com production