Dalibor Topic wrote:

My plan would be to look at making the interpreter pass on arm-oabi and arm-eabi without failures, and then to move on to the jits. I'd also like to see if I can rip out all the atomic* code in Kaffe's config dirs by using glib's atomic functions instead, as that would be less low level code from libc to keep around as copies in Kaffe.

Any volunteers for the arm-* interpreter failures?
3 failures on OABI, 5 on EABI, btw.

Up to 4 failures on OABI with the patch at
http://www.kaffe.org/~robilad/classpath-double-bits.diff .

As far as I can see, Kaffe's floating point implementation is pretty bogus regarding VM spec compliance, and duplicates code all over the place. I'll try to fix it up a bit over the next couple of days.

cheers,
dalibor topic