On Jan 6, 12:13 pm, "Matt Hammond" <matt.hamm...@rd.bbc.co.uk> wrote:
> First up: Any particular components that stand out to anyone as lacking
> documentation? I'm not promising to take any notice of anyone's
> suggestions, but I'll bear them in mind ;-)

The SimpleServer/ServerCore documentation could use a little bit of
updating and tidying up.  Like for example, it would be nice to note
the differences between the two.

On a semi related note: it would be nice if the Axon documentation was
easier to get at from the front page (unless I'm missing it somehow).
It seems a bit complicated to find at the present moment.