2017 Launch. The latest in #IslamicCrowdfunding.
View this email in your browser
<http://us3.campaign-archive1.com/?u=0a69ebc35f0677b2332a961d2&id=d333ac8bf8&e=60394f68e0>
<http://EthisCrowd.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0a69ebc35f0677b2332a961d2&id=49f9a8677f&e=60394f68e0>

Version 3 is built together with the EthisCrowd community (you!), based on
your suggestions and feedback.
Discover EthisCrowd.com 3.0
<http://EthisCrowd.us3.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=0a69ebc35f0677b2332a961d2&id=229fbec251&e=60394f68e0>

Salam (Peace). Warmest greetings everyone!

*With every new year comes the opportunity to be better than we were
before.*

Ethis had an amazing 2016 – achieving milestones and winning awards, as
well as building new teams and capabilities [Watch Video: 2016 Highlights]
<http://EthisCrowd.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0a69ebc35f0677b2332a961d2&id=6144acc684&e=60394f68e0>.
We also faced and overcame numerous challenges, one of which was to create
a robust investor-updates system.

We are incredibly excited to announce the launch of the 3rd version of
EthisCrowd.com!

We developed this platform based on your feedback and input, and are
confident to provide you with a better experience and more timely updates.
We trust this will bring greater understanding and togetherness for the
EthisCrowd community.
<http://EthisCrowd.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0a69ebc35f0677b2332a961d2&id=3b4a9904f8&e=60394f68e0>

*Here are a 3 new features:*

1.     Investors Dashboard and Portfolio Download

2.     Access latest Campaign Updates
3.     Schedule a call with our Investor Relations team

*Social Housing Developments in Indonesia*

EthisCrowd.com is focused on Social Impact projects in the emerging world.
Our main area of focus is to develop Social Housing estates for the needy
in Indonesia. Our community has invested in 5 projects to build a total of
5,000 houses. Since 2015, our developer partners have already built more
than 500 homes for the needy, and many have already moved in with their
families.

We believe that owning a home will be a huge step forward to help these
needy families break out of the poverty cycle.

*2017 Strategy: Diversification into Infrastructure works*

Indonesia is today regarded as a hotspot for growth and socio-economic
development. Investors globally have turned their attention to the largest
Muslim population in the world.

The country’s poor infrastructure is a major challenge for sustainable
development.

After successful pilot private projects, Ethis has identified 2 good
project partners to invest with for Infrastructure Construction works. We
believe that this new sector will be an excellent opportunity for the
EthisCrowd community to diversify its investments.

*3 Plus Points for Infrastructure Projects:*

1.     This sector enforces strict timeframes and deadlines. Our partners
have proven their ability to perform faster than their contract terms

2.     Contracts and payments are from strong counterparties who are MNCs
or National Partners with the Indonesian Government
3.     Pricing at different stages are typically controlled and regulated

*Here are the projects:*
Container Terminal (1st Phase)
<http://EthisCrowd.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0a69ebc35f0677b2332a961d2&id=c84e64c89f&e=60394f68e0>
<http://EthisCrowd.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0a69ebc35f0677b2332a961d2&id=e50bd18eca&e=60394f68e0>
Container Terminal (2nd Phase)
<http://EthisCrowd.us3.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=0a69ebc35f0677b2332a961d2&id=c7c512ecce&e=60394f68e0>
<http://EthisCrowd.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0a69ebc35f0677b2332a961d2&id=91afda180d&e=60394f68e0>
Fibre-Optic Installation Roadworks
<http://EthisCrowd.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0a69ebc35f0677b2332a961d2&id=26b902f97f&e=60394f68e0>
<http://EthisCrowd.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0a69ebc35f0677b2332a961d2&id=6ac06a222e&e=60394f68e0>
Discover Projects
<http://EthisCrowd.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0a69ebc35f0677b2332a961d2&id=14e0641b9e&e=60394f68e0>
<http://EthisCrowd.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0a69ebc35f0677b2332a961d2&id=7c0152f3ef&e=60394f68e0>

*February Promo *Promo ending in 15 days!*
Get a bonus 1% PSR  (Profit Sharing Ratio) when you invest in February 2017!

*First-timer Fast-track Investment*

Not yet made your first investment? We want to make your first step easier
for you. Only for *first-timers, no transfer fees!* You can invest directly
on our platform the *minimum investment of SGD 250.*
Invest Now
<http://EthisCrowd.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0a69ebc35f0677b2332a961d2&id=e408d5eeea&e=60394f68e0>
<http://EthisCrowd.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0a69ebc35f0677b2332a961d2&id=0b77f6d682&e=60394f68e0>
<http://EthisCrowd.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0a69ebc35f0677b2332a961d2&id=572bc4fcaf&e=60394f68e0>
<http://EthisCrowd.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0a69ebc35f0677b2332a961d2&id=ce37244238&e=60394f68e0>
<supp...@ethiscrowd.com>
<http://EthisCrowd.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0a69ebc35f0677b2332a961d2&id=06b0e20a5a&e=60394f68e0>
<http://EthisCrowd.us3.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=0a69ebc35f0677b2332a961d2&id=cef8d40542&e=60394f68e0>
Copyright © 2017 Ethis Pte. Ltd., All rights reserved.
This email is sent to our community of Ethical & Islamic Investors and
Donors. You may have registered on one of of our websites, at one of our
events, or through your social media account connected to our accounts and
our founder Umar Munshi. Ethis will never share or sell your data with
third parties outside the Ethis family of crowdfunding platforms. Please
unsubscribe if you prefer not to receive our emails.

*Our mailing address is: *
Ethis Pte. Ltd.
Singapore Headquarters #04-07 Guthrie Building, 150 Changi Road; tel: +65
6517 4098
Singapore 419973
Singapore

سياسة النشر في المجموعة:
ترك ما عارض أهل السنة والجماعة... الاكتفاء بأمور ذات علاقة بالاقتصاد الإسلامي
وعلومه ولو بالشيء البسيط، ويستثنى من هذا مايتعلق بالشأن العام على مستوى
الأمة... عدم ذكر ما يتعلق بشخص طبيعي أو اعتباري بعينه باستثناء الأمر العام الذي
يهم عامة المسلمين... تمرير بعض الأشياء الخفيفة المسلية ضمن قواعد الأدب وخاصة
منها التي تأتي من أعضاء لا يشاركون عادة، والقصد من ذلك تشجيعهم على التفاعل
الإيجابي... ترك المديح الشخصي...إن كل المقالات والآراء المنشورة تُعبر عن رأي
أصحابها، ولا تعبّر عن رأي إدارة المجموعة بالضرورة.
---
"Kantakji Group" group.
to kantakjigroup+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/kantakjigroup.