[kaos]
> select_cond(CONFIG_ISDN CONFIG_ISDN_PPP slhc.o)
>
> Both configs must be selected, either as 'y' or 'm'.  The first config
> defined how the object is compiled.  I am worried that this might be
> confusing, some users are bound to get the config options in the wrong
> order.  Any ideas for a less ambiguous construct?

select_cond(CONFIG_ISDN slhc.o CONFIG_ISDN_PPP)

In fact, you *could* overload select() for this, as long as you can
differentiate between CONFIG options and targets.

Come to think of it, does it really matter what order the CONFIG
options come in?  Isn't this more or less just like dep_tristate, which
does a boolean AND of the existing options anyway (say m==1, y==3)?

Peter