On Tue, May 31, 2005 at 02:17:50AM +0200, Roman Zippel wrote:

> Hi,

Hi Roman,

> On Tue, 31 May 2005, Adrian Bunk wrote:
>
> > The main reason for this patch (quoting Jesper) is:
> >   Consistency. out of ~4000 help entries in 134 Kconfig files, 747 of
> >   those entries use "---help---" as the keyword, the rest use just "help".
> >   So the users of "---help---" are clearly a minority and by renaming them
> >   we make things consistent. - I hate inconsistency. :-)
>
> And I still don't like this change...

there's still the point that it's currently used inconsistently.

If you really prefer "---help---" over "help" (I consider "help" being
better, but as long as it's used consistently each of them is
acceptable), feel free to send a patch instead that changes all
occurences of "help" to "---help---".

> bye, Roman

cu
Adrian