For some reason, everything in arch/i386/boot is rebuilt on every
compile.  It's not a huge time waster, but it has annoyed people enough
that they ask me about it.  version.o and setup.elf obviously would,
since they contain a version string, but none of the other .o files have
any obvious reason for being rebuild, and the .cmd files don't show any
dependencies that I would expect to be revved for each revision.

Help?

        -hpa