Hi,

I just added boost 1.84.0 to Craft, but didn't set it as the default version
yet. This should wait for a Craft cache rebuild (the next one will likely be in
not too distant future ones Qt 6.6.2 is released). However this allows to try
the new boost version for KDiff3 already via .craft.ini file. I will post more
details about this in the MR.

Cheers,
Julius