On Wed, Feb 7, 2024 at 10:24 AM Albert Astals Cid <aa...@kde.org> wrote:

> Please work on fixing them, otherwise i will remove the failing CI jobs on
> their 4th failing week, it is very important that CI is passing for
> multiple
> reasons.
>
> Good News: 7 failing repositories from previous report got fixed
>
> Bad news: 3 repositories are still failing and 11 new repositories started
> failing
>

> gwenview - 3rd week
>  * https://invent.kde.org/graphics/gwenview/-/pipelines/601196
>   * cfitsio SHA doesn't match on flatpak build
>

> dolphin - 2nd week
>  * https://invent.kde.org/system/dolphin/-/pipelines/601190
>   * flatpak fails in icon-not-found
>

> ark - 2nd week
>  * https://invent.kde.org/utilities/ark/-/pipelines/601200
>   * FreeBSD tests failed
>

> kdialog - NEW
>  * https://invent.kde.org/utilities/kdialog/-/pipelines/601189
>   * flatpak fails in icon-not-found
>

> kmag - NEW
>  * https://invent.kde.org/accessibility/kmag/-/pipelines/601207
>   * flatpak fails in icon-not-found
>

> kbackup - NEW
>  * https://invent.kde.org/utilities/kbackup/-/pipelines/601223
>   * flatpak fails in icon-not-found
>

> kirigami-gallery - NEW
>  * https://invent.kde.org/sdk/kirigami-gallery/-/pipelines/601366
>   * flatpak fails in icon-not-found
>

> kbounce - NEW
>  * https://invent.kde.org/games/kbounce/-/pipelines/601210
>   * flatpak fails because code requires an unreleased ECM
>

> kdiamond - NEW
>  * https://invent.kde.org/games/kdiamond/-/pipelines/601211
>   * flatpak fails because code requires an unreleased ECM
>

> kmahjongg - NEW
>  * https://invent.kde.org/games/kmahjongg/-/pipelines/601212
>   * flatpak fails because code requires an unreleased ECM
>

> kpat - NEW
>  * https://invent.kde.org/games/kpat/-/pipelines/601213
>   * flatpak fails because code requires an unreleased ECM
>

> ksudoku - NEW
>  * https://invent.kde.org/games/ksudoku/-/pipelines/601215
>   * flatpak fails because code requires an unreleased ECM
>

> kubrick - NEW
>  * https://invent.kde.org/games/kubrick/-/pipelines/601216
>   * flatpak fails because code requires an unreleased ECM
>

> palapeli - NEW
>  * https://invent.kde.org/games/palapeli/-/pipelines/601217
>   * flatpak fails because code requires an unreleased ECM

All of the Games Flatpak failures are caused by
https://invent.kde.org/games/libkdegames/-/commit/023d1a7b173f9d28453a0268e91ad1ccb47054b9
I intend to revert that commit in 24 hours unless a suitable explaination
can be provided as to why 6.0.0 is actually required.

All that commit has done is cause unnecessary breakage as I can't see
commits before or after it that justify that bump.

The icon-not-found failures all appear to be due to something in Flatpak or
Appstream, so one of the developers from those respective software stacks
needs to take a look given nothing on our side changed.
The price of using Fedora (who upgrades things in stable distros far too
aggressively) for the flatpak-builder image on our CI system (I should
probably swap it out for a more stable / normal distribution...)

> Cheers,
>   Albert

Cheers,
Ben