ervin requested changes to this revision.
ervin added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> kcoreconfigskeleton.cpp:581
> +    // HACK for BC concerns
> +    // TODO KF6: remove KCoreConfigSkeletonPrivate::mValues and add a value
> field to KCoreConfigSkeleton::ItemEnum::Choice
> +    const auto inHash = d_ptr->mValues.value(name);

You mean KConfigSkeletonItemPrivate aren't you? (instead of
KCoreConfigSkeletonPrivate)

> meven wrote in kcoreconfigskeleton.h:788
> I expect those to be found through grep, and I had comments in the past to
> put it somewhere where it could not get in documentation, in cpp guarantees
> this.

Well, regular comments don't go in the docs ;-)
(you need the triple slash or the double start at start of comment for it to be
picked up by doxygen)

But cpp, why not.

> KConfigCommonStructs.h:60
> +
> +        QString value() const {
> +            return !val.isEmpty() ? val : name;

New line before opening curly brace please

REPOSITORY
  R237 KConfig

To: meven, ervin, bport, crossi, #frameworks
Cc: ngraham, davidre, kde-frameworks-devel, LeGast00n, cblack, GB_2, michaelh,