Sure.

I don't want to email files out to the whole devel list and I don't seem to be
able to log in to the site (or get a new password sent), so I've linked to the
images here:

New Icon with Logo Image (with transparency):
http://projects.zeno.thinkhost.com/kdenlive/Kdenlive_Logo.new.png

Screencapture of currrent template with new icon:
http://projects.zeno.thinkhost.com/kdenlive/Newlogo_Screengrab.png

Drop in file replacement for logo on the site (same name and dimentions:
http://projects.zeno.thinkhost.com/kdenlive/pixture_reloaded_logo.png

Let me know if anything else would help, and once we've got something most of
us are happy with I'll upload the Blender / Inkscape / Gimp files.