Greetings all,

I'm attempting to assign certain client types IPs from a different subnet.  The
original interface is an SVI with a primary and secondary IP address
(Multinet).  I got this all working with a single client classification but I'm
hitting a few snags while trying to add the others.  I've been looking for
examples on some of this stuff but haven't found anything and trial and error
has hit dead ends.

First, is it possible to add more than one client-class to a subnet so that
several client-classes will get assigned to that IP pool?  If so, what is the
correct format?

Second, can Option 55 parameter request order be used to test against to assign
a client to a particular class?  If so, again I'm having difficulty finding the
correct command/formatting I need to try.

Third, is it possible to set per subnet lease times?  Some of our subnets have
a very limited number of IP addresses so I'd like to try to help with this by
setting a lower lease time but leave a higher lease time on the larger subnets.

Thanks,
Jason Salmans