Hi,

We are struggling with the migration from DHCPD to KEA.
Is there any easy alternative to this dhcp-eval feature:

config-option option-name
The config-option operator returns the value for the specified option that the DHCP client or server has been configured to send.

In DHCPD, we define an option, and then set it up on particular subnets.
It can then be used during class evaluation, by config-option feature.
In that way, different classes (with e.g. different next-server and/or filename defined) can be assigned to similar clients, just based on the option value set in a subnet definition.

From what we've seen so far, something like that is not possible with KEA.
Looks like we'll have to find an alternative solution.

Thanks