From: Marek Hajduczenia <mxhajducze...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2024 2:17 PM
To: 'Kea user's list' <kea-users@lists.isc.org>
Subject: RE: [Kea-users] KEA Option 17 structure (example)

Thanks, Darren

The config snippet you shared matches my config pretty closely and it does
result in a single Option 17 instance with vendor ID 16666 only. If I change
the order of vendor ID options, I will get 14810 only, and no trace 16666. I
wonder whether the support for multiple Option 17 / multiple sub-options per
Option 17 instance is there. If it is not, do I just log it as a bug / feature
request with the Kea development team?

Regards

Marek