Not sure what version you are running but see following links for Kea
documentation around TLS, cert-required, agent and kea-shell:

cert-required - this boolean parameter allows a server to not require the
client certificate. Its default value is true, which means the client
certificate is required and the client must be authenticated. This flag has no
meaning on the client side; the server always provides a certificate which is
validated by the client.

https://kea.readthedocs.io/en/kea-2.4.1/arm/security.html

https://kea.readthedocs.io/en/kea-2.4.1/arm/shell.html#tls-support