On Fri, Apr 12, 2024, at 20:49, Marek Hajduczenia wrote:
> Thank you, Kevin - in the example you're referring to, do I still need to
> configure and run the control agent? I am a bit confounded as to what the
> specific change I need to do in my setup (dhcp config or control agent
> config) to make it click together

For Kea only (that example configuration), the control agent is not required or
used. Since you also plan to use Stork, then you do need the control agent, but
the configuration for HA is independent of the control agent configuration. The
only daemon connecting to the control agent will be the Stork agent.