DeAnies Collection  Menjual pakaian bayi dan kanak-kanak - fesyen terbaru dan
berkualiti.Limited edition dengan tawaran harga menarikLampin Bayi Moden (boleh
dibasuh dan di pakai semula)Penghantarant erus ke alamat anda.  T: 016-3116 707
E: asnisela...@gmail.comfacebook Pages: D’Rayyan HausLawati Website:
www.drayyanhaus.blogspot.com

That really is a bright spark: Snapper captures the moment a huge
 lightning bolt strikes Statue of Liberty

By Daily Mail Reporter

Last updated at 10:59 AM on 12th October 2010

This is the amazing moment a lightning bolt was captured as it struck the
iconic Statue of Liberty.
The
 impressive image was caught by New York photographer Jay Fine who spent
 the night braving the storm in Battery Park City, Manhattan, in a bid
to get the perfect picture.Mr
 Fine spent nearly two hours poised with his camera and took more than
80 other shots before striking lucky with this particular bolt of
lightning at 8.45pm on September 22.

Bolt from the blue: Jay Fine captured this incredible image as lightning
strikes the Statue of Liberty in New York harbour

The 58-year-old, who has been
trying for more than 40 years to capture the magnificent moment, said he
 was stunned when he saw the image.He said: 'I had been watching weather
reports so I knew a storm was coming and it just seemed like a great
opportunity.'I was ready and waiting when the lightning finally started and
took 81 shots before finally getting this one.'I was shocked when I realised
what had happened.'It was pure luck really, a once in a lifetime opportunity.
It's the first photograph of its kind I have ever seen.'Lady Liberty is thought
to have been hit by about 600 bolts of lightning every year since she was built
in 1886.The statue is made up of enormous copper plates and is 305ft tall.

Storm: The iconic New York monument, made from copper plates, is thought to be
hit by up to 600 bolts of lightning every year

Iconic: Mr Fine has been trying to capture an image of lightning hitting the
Statue of Liberty for the last 40 years

Kirim email ke