Oo.. Mankind - Beware of the Heavenly Anger!
Sulthanul Awliya Mawlana Syaikh Nazim Adil al-Haqqani
Lefke, Cyprus 23 April 2006
From www.mevalanasufi.blogspot.com

Bismillah hirRohman nirRohim

(Brother Rafiq from a Radiostation of the Northwest London Pakistani Community is asking permission to listen to Sheikhs talk by Phone and Sheikh says: Yes.)
Listen and obey! Tauba, ya Rabbi, Tauba, ya Rabbi, Tauba, Astaghfirullah. As-salamu alaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuh!

This is our weekly meeting, may Allah make it a holy meeting, to take some benefit and so that it makes our souls to be fed. As our physical being is in need for eating and drinking, also our souls are in need of spirituality. We must feed our souls also, but people now are taking no care for their souls and the majority of people are only saying: I dont care! I am asking: Why you dont care, why you are not taking care? Even a donkey takes care for itself - so why you are not taking care for yourself? What is that foolishness? I dont care! They are so proud people!

And to be proud is only for One, that is a Divinely Attribute for Allah Almighty to be proud, and it is not for anyone else, but shaitanic teaching is making people proud ones. Shaytanic teachings. Heavenly teachings are trying to make people humble ones, to accept their servanthood, but Shaytan is saying: No, you must not accept humbleness, you must try to reach the level of Lordship! And that is foolishness! Who are you that you are not accepting to be humble and you are fighting with your Lord to be proud. Why? Who are you?

Everything is cursing mankind now, because they are saying: We are not taking care. I dont care for Heavens, I dont care for Heavenly Orders, I dont care for Prophets Orders, I dont care for Heavenly Rules. I must be free, free, free! Audhu bi-llahi mina shaytani rajim! We are running away from Shaytan to Allah for a protection, to be sheltered. If He is not sheltering ourselves, we are going to be like toys in the hands of Shaytan, as you are looking and seeing: the whole mankind are never taking any care for Heavenly Orders and they are becoming like toys in the hands of Shaytan.

Therefore you must say: Audhu bi-llahi mina shaytani rajim! When you are saying: Audhu bi-llahi mina shaytani rajim that is forcing you to take care from someone: to take care from Shaytan, because Shaytan is making people to do wrong things. If there was no Shaytan, there were no wrong things. If  there was not your ego, there would be no mistakes. When your ego is coming together with Shaytan, then there are coming mistakes.

And people are running to Shaytan, because our egos like to follow shaitanic ways. The ego is asking to follow shaitanic teachings, the ego is never happy to follow Heavenly teachings! Shaytan is saying: Beware, o mankind, of Heavenly Orders- as it is written on some doors for tall people, not like meMind your head! What does it mean? Be careful for up, your head is coming on it!- And if a person is asking to do anything, Shaytan is ordering: Mind your head from Heavenly Orders, because Heavenly Orders are taking your freedom away! And people are asking a kind of freedom as jungle people. Or, better: not jungle man, jungle people; rather I mean to say: that wild animals and others. Our egos are asking and Shaytans teaching is: Mind your head to follow Heavenly Rules, Heavenly Orders, that are taking your freedom!

That is their understanding from Heavenly Books! And Shaytans way or Shaytans principle first, No. 1, is: You must not follow any Heavenly Order and you just not step through Heavenly Rules! You must be free ones! You must not take any care for Heavenly Orders, because that is taking your freedom and you must try to be fully free ones. You must try to reach 100 % freedom!

And our governments are leaving people to be free; they are doing everything, as they like. But if anyone is touching for their kingdoms, quickly they are getting very angry and they are saying: You may be free, but not to pass over our freedom, our kingdom! Out of our as long as you are keeping our kingdom, you are free ones - do everything! What animals are doing, you may do! We are free now for eating, drinking and zina, adultery, sex and they are fearing: If an earthquake is coming? The earthquake comes after that biggest and most dirtiest thing adultery, sexual, sex.

Through their mums womb already they are learning! The first word that 21st century civilization is teaching children to say, is: Sex, sex, sex. Islam is saying: You must try Heavenly Orders are saying that you must first try to teach your child to speak and to say: Allah, Allah, Allah or: Hu, Hu, Hu or: La ilaha ill-Allah!  But according to the modern life principle the first word is: Sex!

From where you are coming, O my son? I am bringing you do you think from market? From the market of your mum, I am bringing you Look, how I bring you, look, I am making it now! Look, I am trying to bring another one like you. Look! In front of their children they are making that is their civilization!

That sex and sexuality is just cursed from Heavens, and every crisis is coming after that! They are only thinking on that point, nothing else! Their civilization is based on it. Therefore governments are saying: Dont touch, dont assault our kingdom, beyond that you do everything! and they are making like dogs, how making a male for a female - and there is no any blaming, anyone not blaming them. They are free to do that. They are saying: I am free to do everything!

That is Shaytans teaching, making people to be like animals! But they are going even more deeper and Allah Almighty is saying: Ulaika ka l-anam bal hum afal Those people are going to be like animals, but perhaps not even like them, because animals have some ashaming. So those people are never going to be like animals also. Animals are covering their sex place with their tails, those without tail, people, they are opening everything. Look, now summer is coming, look and see how they are running through streets! How they are expecting peace? War is coming! War is coming, a war that should be the last war, should be the biggest war, to take away those dirty people A flood of blood is carrying them away, a flood of fire is burning them and the volcanos anger is destroying them!

O people, you must accept truth! You must not follow liars and anti-Christs, you must not follow devils, you must not vote for devils! The anger of Heavens is not easy, in one moment it is finishing you!

Those foolish ones! For 189 person who died through the birdflu, they killed 125 million birds! Allah Almighty He has Power - when the Heavenly Anger is coming - to destroy all mankind without using anything! He is just sending one virus that no one can come in front of them for fighting; even we may send our armies, no one!

Allah Almighty just sent on Nimrod one army from mosquitoes that they cant shoot them, cant use their spears for them, they cant use their swords! And they were coming and eating them, for Nimrud to see the power of the Lord of Heavens! And it was a so small show, a very simple show, showing to Nimrud the Power of the Lord of Heavens that he was asking to fight the Lord of Heavens and was asking from Abraham - alayhi salam: Let your Lord send His armies to fight my army! And Allah Almighty was just sending armies from mosquitos and Uhhhhhhh.. first their senses, nerves, were finishing! That sound that was coming from those mosquitoes, was making their senses to fall down and they were trembling like a tree in front of the storm; they were falling down and that mosquitos were eating them That was a show from Heavenly powers to Nimrud.

Now the Lord of Heavens, if He is asking to do and to give their punishment to those people who say: No God, He is sending first, as a first messenger, the birdflu. And they cant see it the virus, only that is their imagination, but that imagination is making the whole world to shake, like trees are shaking in front of storms. Now He who sent that virus for chicken, for birds, may send another virus, which is much more powerful: if it is touching one of them, one man in the morning, he cant reach to the evening, and if it is touching him in the evening, he cant reach to the next morning

Once upon a time in Basra - that is some knowledge that is reaching to me from old books, from old messages, from Islamic sources - once it happened such a dangerous attack through a virus, that they are saying was taun plague]; that means, if a person has just been shot by a spear, there is no hope for him to live. That is a small, very small size virus that even the most powerful microscope cant catch - and they are asking to find a medicine for that virus!

I sent a message to all big ones and I am saying also: O people, O doctors, O scientist people. It is so easy, why you are asking a new medicine? You may catch that virus and open its mouth, put a little bit of dust on it, and just it is falling down dead. It is so easy, why not catch it and open its mouth and put in it one small piece of dust? It is their medicine, quickly they are finishing! O Sheikh, what is that!

One person once upon a time was selling jars. He was going to a village for selling, and on his way its animal something making it to fear and it was throwing away whole jars, all of them were going to be broken. Then that person was sitting down and was thinking and crying: Ohhh, my capital just finished! What I am going to do now? Then there was coming an inspiration to that person and he was saying: Oh, very good, now another inspiration is coming that it is very good. Very good profit is coming, I should think! Sitting and making all things like dust into his bags, filling his bags and going.

Those people were not too much learnt on mountains, and he came there and he was saying: O people, who is complaining from flees jumping everywhere? I am bringing to you a first class medicine! You should be very happy! When you are using it, you can save yourself from that flees! O very good, how much it is? And he was finishing his business, then riding on his horse and running away, not to be known He was running away and after a distance he was looking, if anyone (was) coming behind him, and he saw a group of people coming after him. And he was so speedfully running, quickly, (but) they were also running, running, and then he was saying: They are reaching to me, I must stop.

So he was stopping and they were coming and saying: Ya Hu, our brother, you bring this medicine, but you are not saying, how we can use it! Normally it is written on medicine also the way of using it! And he said: I forget. And we forgot also to ask you, how we can use it! O brothers, it is so easy! You can catch the flee and opening its mouth and taking this powder, putting in it, and in that moment, instantly, it is dying! Very good! But - if we are reaching to catch it, then there no more need to put that; we may do like this [squash it] finished. And he said: It is also a true way, but it is giving too much trouble for flees. Use this, it is much more civilized.

Like now people taking civilized people using in that way to show that they are civilized people. 21st century!? It is okay also, I am not objecting, but this way there is much more guarantee. Perhaps when you make like this it may fly, but when you are catching it and you are opening its mouth and putting this, then, in one moment it is finished But your way is also good doesnt matter! Barakallah, thank you! We are happy, we may go now! And he was also taking money and running away

Now people, as you said, it is possible, when I am saying for virus, I am saying to catch it and put injection, slowly, slowly, slowly, till dying, leave it. Allah Almighty can do anything! He is able to do anything! He may send another virus that is never working on any other creature, only on man, and billions should be taken away.

Beware, O people, from the Heavenly Anger! I am warning whole mankind now! I am nothing, but I am warning whole mankind, not to be against the Orders of Heavens! Beware of Shaytan and you must follow your Lords Commands to be here and Hereafter in peace and in satisfaction and in pleasure! If you are not accepting that - everyone is carrying their own responsibility. That is the summary of all Holy Books: If you are accepting, Allah is also accepting your repentance; if you are not accepting, His Divinely Revenge and Anger is approaching to mankind!

May Allah protect you and give His Blessings to you and forgive me! For the honour of the most honoured one in His Divinely Presence

Allah Allah, Allah Allah, Allah Allah, Aziz Allah
Allah Allah, Allah Allah, Allah Allah, Karim Allah,
Allah Allah, Allah Allah, Allah Allah, Subhan Allah
Allah Allah, Allah Allah, Allah Allah, Allah Allah, Sultan Allah! You are Sultan, O our
Lord! Forgive us for the honour of Sayyidina Muhammad - sallaLlahu alayhi wasallam,  Fatiha.

Wa min Allah at Tawfiq

Wassalam, arief hamdani
www.mevlanasufi.blogspot.com
HP. 0816 830 748

ALAMAT ZAWIYAH DZIKIR DI JAKARTA dan SEKITARNYA DAN JADWAL DZIKIR

DZIKIR GABUNGAN KAMIS MALAM, 18 MAY 2006, JAM 19.00
ZAWIYAH CEMPAKA PUTIH
Jl. Cempaka Putih Raya No. 114, Cempaka Putih, Jakarta Timur.
Kediaman Bp. Malik Tarigan ( Disamping Starvision )

MASJID JAKARTA ISLAMIC CENTER, KOJA(EX KRAMAT TUNGGAK)
Dzikir Khatam Kawajagan, Setiap Minggu, mulai jam 08.30 pagi WIB.
Sehabis Kuliah Dhuha, Informasi Arief Hamdani HP. 0816 830 748

JAKARTA SELATAN

ZAWIYAH CINERE NAQSYBANDI HAQQANI RABBANI WHIRLING DERVISHES
Dzikir setiap Rabu Malam Jam 21.00 ( Khusus pria ) Ladies Dzikir:
Minggu Sore, bada Ashar Jl. Villa Terusan No.16, melalui Villa Cinere
Mas.Informasi: Tono 742-1938 atau Arief HP 0816 830 748

ZAWIYAH PONDOK LABU - HAQQANI RABBANI
Masjid Al-Hikmah, Komplek DDN II ( Departemen Dalam Negeri) Pondok Labu
Jakarta Selatan. Setiap Selasa jam 21.00. Iwan HP. 0813 816 58383

ZAWIYAH LIMO CINERE -HAQQANI RABBANI
Pondok Pesantren Nurul Hidayah, Jl. Pelita, Desa Limo Setiap Sabtu Bada
Magrib s/d Isya. Ustad Shohib HP. 08131 7276 504

ZAWIYAH DEPOK -HAQQANI RABBANI
Pondok Pesantren Al-Ma'unah Depok Setiap Sabtu Ba'da Magrib s/d Isya.
Ustad Nurjaya, Telp. 7024 0607

ZAWIYAH PANGKALAN JATI - HAQQANI RABBANI
Jl. Pangkalan Jati I, gg Buntu. Setiap Minggu malam jam 21.00
Ustad Arif HP. 0813 1605 8402

ZAWIYAH PANGKALAN JATI
Jl. Pangkalan Jati 1 No. 71, Pondok Labu, Jakarta Selatan. ( RS
Fatmawati terus s/d Verboden kekiri mentok kanan s/d perempatan terus 500 m

ZAWIYAH BRAWIJAYA - KEBAYORAN BARU
Jl. Brawijaya 1A No.16, Jakarta Selatan ( Dibelakang RSKO Darmawangsa,
Dekat Hotel Darmawangsa). Kediaman Bp. Firdaus Wajdi

ZAWIYAH RAGUNAN
Jl.Poncol Vila Ragunan Permai Kav 1, Ragunan Jakarta Selatan.Kediaman
Bp. Syamsudin

ZAWIYAH BRAWIJAYA
Setiap Jumat : Khusus wanita, mulai 11.00 wib Jl. Brawijaya 1A No.16,
Jakarta Selatan. Dibelakang RSKO Darmawangsa / Apotik Darmawangsa

ZAWIYAH PASARAYA SARINAH BLOK M HAQQANI RABBANI
Pasaraya Lantai 5, setiap Minggu pagi jam 8.30 Iwan HP. 0815 1917 3693

ZAWIYAH SANGGAR BULUNGAN CSW HAQQANI RABBANI
(dibelakang Kolam Renang Bulungan, Rumah Kayu ) Kebayoran Baru, Jakarta
Selatan. Dzikir Khatam Kwajagan, Marawis Salawat, Darwis Rumi Setiap
Senin Malam, jam 20.00. Kontak Person Arief HP. 0816 830 748

ZAWIYAH CILANDAK-TOWNSQUARE
Abdul Aziz 0812844421 Ustad Nurcholis MA 081548019453

ZAWIYAH KEBAYORAN LAMA
Jl. Sholihun Kebayoran Lama, Jakarta, Wahyudi Yusuf 08158903433

JAKARTA PUSAT
ZAWIYAH TEUKU UMAR, YAYASAN HAQQANI INDONESIA
Jl. Teuku Umar No.41, Menteng, Jakarta Pusat

ZAWIYAH TANAH ABANG - HAQQANI RABBANI
Kota Bambu, Tanah Abang. Jl. Arimbi. Setiap Selasa malam jam 21.00 Bp.
Darma, HP. 0852 1980 1017

JAKARTA BARAT
ZAWIYAH TOMANG
Jl. Mandala Selatan No 16 Tomang , Jakarta Barat. Kediaman Bp. Sunarto

ZAWIYAH KEBUN JERUK
Jl. Kelapa Dua Raya No.1, Kebun Jeruk, Jakarta Barat.Kediaman Bp.
Ahmadin

JAKARTA TIMUR
ZAWIYAH KH MUSTOFA MAS'UD
Jl. Hasbi 40, Otista, Jakarta Timur 13330, TELP 021-8190475 Setiap
Kamis Malam, Ba'da Isya. Informasi: Handi Biantoro HP. 0818-965-852 email:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

ZAWIYAH CEMPAKA PUTIH
Jl. Cempaka Putih Raya No. 114, Cempaka Putih, Jakarta Timur.
Kediaman Bp. Malik Tarigan ( Disamping Starvision )

ZAWIYAH CIKARANG BARU HAQQANI RABBANI
Masjid Jami Darussalam, Jl Kedasih IV, Cikarang Baru, Kawasan Perum
Jababeka. Setiap Selasa, mulai Magrib Berjamaah, Dzikir Khatam Kwajagan
Isya Berjamaah, Bada Isya, Kajian Tasawuf. Informasi: Arief Hp.
0816-830-748

ZAWIYAH TANGGERANG, PANDEGLANG, SERANG, CURUG, CITRA RAYA
Kontak, Anwar HP 0818 483 796 Perumahan Citra Raya Tangerang. Keluar
Dari Tol Bitung kearah Citra Raya

A C E H :
Jl. Teuku Muhammad Salleh No.2 Lambhuk, Banda Aceh Informasi: Ust.
Zamhuri Ramli al-HafidzHP. 0812-939-0774, Rumah 0651 - 26951

M E D A N,  SUMATERA UTARA :
Zawiyah Medan, setiap malam Jumat melakukan Khtam Kwajagan : Jl. Mesjid
No. 32 , Helvetia Timur , Medan 20124 Hubungi Ahmad Djuata Tarigan :
08126040064 Hasan Sebayang HP 081362317176

PONDOK PESANTREN SIRAJUL HUDA
Tiga Binanga, Kabupaten . Karo, Sumut Encep Fariduddin 08192097181

SUMATERA BARAT - SUMBAR

ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI PADANG
Jl. Raya Padangpasir 17 Padang TELP 0751-36257Informasi: Effendi Awal
(0811-661-285)

ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI BANUHAMPU - BUKIT TINGGI
Depan Balai Nagari Galung, Banuhampu, Bukittinggi Sukardi Jatman
08161833598

P E K A N B A R U
PONDOK PESANTREN MIFTAHUL JANNAH
Panam, Pekanbaru. K.H. Mukhtarul 081365395313

ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI ASY-SYIFAA PEKANBARU
Jl.Farmasi 24 Pekanbaru 28111. Dr.Chairuddin Lubis
0811755721 Dr.Pramujo Abd.Gani 08127518084

ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI PEKANBARU
Jl.Kartini 24 Komp. Farmasi Pekanbaru Dr.Chairuddin
Lubis 0811755721, Dr.Pramujo Abd.Gani 0812751808

B A T A M :
PESANTREN YUSUF SYAFI'I
Pesantren Yusuf Syafi'i, Ustad M. Yusuf Ridwan Asyafi'iBengkong Permai
Komplek Nurul Jadid RT 01 RW 01 Blok D No. 10,Kelurahan Bengkong Laut
Batu Ampar Pulau Batam. HP. 08136445 3322.

Bp. Riady, Bengkong Abadi 2, Jl. Cendrawasih Blok A/127 Batam 29432,
Tel 0778-411289 Setiap selasa malam dan kamis malam, Informasi: Yandri
Irzaq (0812-702-2415)

PONDOK PESANTREN AL-MADANIYAH
Anggrek Mas F-5 Baloi, Batam. Ustad H. Nugrahanto 0811701176

ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI BUANA GUMILAR
Wisbuin B-12 Batam Center telp 0778-478835 Abdul Mughist 0813 2525 6938

ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI BATAM CENTER
Orchid Park D-11 Batam Center. Yandri Irzaq 08127022415

JAWA - BARAT
ZAWIYAH SUKABUMI:
K.H. Ece Supriyatna Pesantren Daarus Syifa (0811-115-875))

ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI HAQQANI CIKRETEG
Vila Pancawati, Cikreteg, Ciawi, Bogor Ustad Abdul Qadir 0812 8014 661

ZAWIYAH CIANJUR
Ajengan KH. Bunyamin, Tipar Caringin, Panembong Cianjur Setiap Kamis
Malam, Bada Isya mulai jam 20.00 malam

ZAWIYAH CIPANAS
Pesantren Toriqul Huda, Pasekon gg. bunga dekat Restoran Simpang Raya,
Setiap kamis malam bada Isya Ustad Dudi HP 0813814 89282

CIREBON
ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI CIREBON
Weru_Plered Cirebon, M.Rofiq 0813 1544 5446

B A N D U N G :
ZAWIYAH PONDOK PESANTREN QURAN, AL-FALAH
Pondok Pesantren Al-Qur'an Al-Falah I -Cicalengka Nagrek KM 28
BandungPimpinan K.H.Q. Ahmad Syahid (022-794-9781). Informasi: H.Q.Rif'at
Syahid (0815-715-5776) H. Muhammad Hadid Subki (0852-2040-2127).Setiap Ahad
pagi, jam 08:00 s/d 10:30

ZAWIYAH BANDUNG KOTA
Insidentil Setiap Bulan sekaliJl. Cimanuk No. 37, Bandung Informasi:
DR. Hadid Subki 0852-2040 2127, Telp.022-727 4913

J A W A - T E N G A H
S E M A R A N G:
Zawiyah Al Mubarokah, Dukuh Sandan, Desa Waru Mranggen, Semarang
Informasi: Riza Alamsyah , [EMAIL PROTECTED] Contact Riza Alamsyah
081325632124 Soetoro 08122504779, Ajib Susanto 0818455527 Munir 08164247573,
Arif Rahman 085225087435 Pusatindo Komputer, Jl. Imam Bonjol no.74
024-3540609

ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI SEMARANG
Jl.Sawi 16A, Pasar Kambing Semarang
Kontak Joko Tri Abdul Haq HP. 0811 279 108

ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI MASJID AL-IKHLASH
Ngaliyan, Semarang, Prof.DR. Amin Syukur 0812 2923 652

ZAWIYAH AL-MUBAROKAH
Sanden, Mranggen, Semarang. Ajib 0818 455 527 Riza 081325632124

PEKALONGAN:
PONDOK PESANTREN AT-TAUFIQY
Rowokembu Kaum, Wonopringgo, Pekalongan K.H.Taufiq Subki (0285) 785018

ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI KEBONTENGAH-PEKALONGAN
Informasi Muhlishin 0815 4809 2838 Muhib 0813 26841075

ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI PANDANARUM-PEKALONGAN
Mutawali 0815 7535 9228 . Susilo 0815 7565 2358

MUSHALLA UKHUWAH ISLAMIYAH MAGETAN
Templek, Takeran, Magetan. Suyitno 0888 3402 757
S.Riyanto 0812 3408 790

JAWA TIMUR
SURABAYA SIDOARJ0

ZAWIYAH PONDOK JAMU
Zawiyah "Pondok Jamu" Desa Wage Kecamatan Sepanjang Sidoarjo Kontak
Person Sugeng Mulyono (031) 70450444 HP. 081331666766 Tempat dan jadwal
zikir : Kamis Malam, Ba'da Isya

ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI TRANSITO SURABAYA
Komplek Transmigrasi Margorejo Surabaya Hatta Abd.Hakim 0818571807
Faizuddin Firdaus 08123243458

ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI HAQQANI TAMANSURYA
Taman, Sepanjang, Sda. Sentot Punjangpunjung 081330130897
Sugeng Mulyono 081331666766

ZAWIYAH MASJID MUHAJIRIN
Wisma Transito, Jl Margorejo 74, Surabaya Setiap Jum'at malam, ba'da
IsyaBp.Sentot (031-788-2476) 081330130897

ZAWIYAH KAMPUS ITS SURABAYA
Bp. Son Kuswandi HP. 0813 3193 2011Bp. Hatta HP. 0818 8571807
Bp. Darmaji HP. 0813 3152 2154

M A L A N G :
Bp. Medy, HP. 08155 3038 210

LUMAJANG - JEMBER - BONDOWOSO
ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI JEMBER
Jl.Sawo II/3 Jember. Bp. Muji-Irmulandari 08124982163

ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI JEMBER
jl. Sawo II No.4, Patrang, Jember Setiap Kamis Malam, Bada Isya. Kontak
Person : Ibu Irmulandari, Telp 0331-485681. HP 0812 4982 163

ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI LUMAJANG
Jl. KH. Ghozali X/9 Citradewangsan, Lumajang Informasi Abd.Rosyid
Murodi 081336528874

ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI BONDOWOSO
Pondok Pesantren Al-Falah, Kajar, Bondowoso
Informasi Ibu Makkiyah 081933307903

ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI BONDOWOSO
Masjid Adz Dzakirin, Jl.KH. Agus Salim, Gg.Taman Bondowoso. Abdul Hamid
081913863552, Makki 081933307903

ZAWIYAH TUBAN KOTA - JAWA TIMUR
Perum Siwalan permai praja no 3. Telp. 0356 320193, 0356 329886
(Made)HP. Made 081331213660 . Ali Shodiq 0356 611660. Jadwal Zikir Malam senin
dan Malam Jum,at ba'da isya di Mantingan Senori. Malam Jum'at di Jl.
Teuku Umar 9A Belakang depot Barokah. Desa Mantingan - Senori Tuban

ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI DEMEN - NGANDHEL
Ngantingan-Senori, Jojogan, TubanMasjid Demen Ngandel Naqsyabandi,
Dusun NgantinganDesa Banjarworo, Kecamatan Bangilan TUBAN, Bp. Munzaki HP
081335636418, Tiap Senin Malam dan Kamis Malam Bada Isya.

ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI SIWALAN
Mushalla Komplek Siwalan Permai, Tuban Yudi 0813 3065 4310

BALI - PESANTREN PONDOK ASRI
Singaraja, Bali. H. Sauqi 0813 3877 5421 Ridwan Pinem 0812 3992 329

B A L I K P A P A N :
Perumahan Bumi Rengganis Blok 5A No. 110 Balikpapan
Kontak Person Hidayat HP. 0815-20300505
Bambang Sulayman HP. 0812 1090 602

S I N G A P O R E :
Zawiyah Syaikh Zakaria, Singapore TAMPINES ST 34 BLOK 362 #05-379.
Syaikh Zakaria Hp 98364094.

M A L A Y S I A
Pusat Zikir Naqshbandi di Malaysia dan nombor telefon untuk dihubungi:
Kuala Lumpur - Saudara Ahmad Nazim (012) 913-8449 (English speaking)
dan Bro. Mus (012) 382-9050 (Bahasa Melayu). Alor Setar, Kedah - Saudara
Rosli (012) 419-4265. Kota Bharu, Kelantan - Saudara Ku Din (019)
966-3993 Alamat Dergah Pulau Pinang : No 24, Cangkat Minden Jalan 16, Minden
Height, 11700 Pulau Pinang (Hubungi saudara Isa: 016-4703441)

Ilmu merupakan harta abstrak titipan Allah Subhanahu wata'ala kepada seluruh manusia yang akan bertambah bila terus diamalkan, salah satu pengamalannya adalah dengan membagi-bagikan ilmu itu kepada yang membutuhkan.
Janganlah sombong dengan ilmu yang sedikit, karena jika Allah Subhanahu wata'ala berkehendak ilmu itu akan sirna dalam sekejap, beritahulah orang yang tidak tahu, tunjukilah orang yang minta petunjuk, amalkanlah ilmu itu sebatas yang engkau mampu.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Kirim email ke