** Attachment added: "lspci-vnvn.log"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1906817/+attachment/5440927/+files/lspci-vnvn.log

  kernel crash with ath10k_pci

  My Dell XPS 13 9360 has experienced in the past week three kernel
  crashes related to ath10k_pci. I was using my laptop and no particular
  network activity was taking place: ssh connections in one case, web
  browsing in another, email sync in the third. The symptom is the
  network stops working. When I try from Network Manager to set wireless
  off, the system starts to go nuts. Trying to reboot leads to a
  deadlock with the message:

  Virtual device wlp58s0 asks to queue packet!

  going on and on and the only way out is through the power button
  cycle. At the reboot, the wireless network is turned off. The kernel
  reports a WARNING, and I am attaching it.

  OS is

  LSB Version:
core-11.1.0ubuntu2-noarch:printing-11.1.0ubuntu2-noarch:security-11.1.0ubuntu2-noarch
  Distributor ID:       Ubuntu
  Release:      20.04
  Codename:     focal