Public bug reported:

bluez-firmware is in sync-blacklist, but also repackaged in snappy-dev
PPA and installed in pi-kernel snaps.

Some of the firmware files shipped in bluez-firmware are not present in
neither src:linux-firmware nor src:linux-firmware-raspi

It seems like it is an oversight, and we should sync bluez-firmware from
Debian.

$ syncpackage bluez-firmware
Source package bluez-firmware is blacklisted.
If this package needs a fakesync, use --fakesync
If you think this package shouldn't be blacklisted, please file a bug
explaining your reasoning and subscribe ~ubuntu-archive.
Blacklist Comments:
  From sync-blacklist.txt:
  # benc: we do our own kernel
  bluez-firmware

Missing in ubuntu:
BCM2033-FW.bin
BCM2033-MD.hex
STLC2500_R4_00_03.ptc
STLC2500_R4_00_06.ssf
STLC2500_R4_02_02_WLAN.ssf
STLC2500_R4_02_04.ptc

Available in linux-firmware-raspi2 (conflicting):
BCM43430A1.hcd
BCM43430B0.hcd
BCM4345C0.hcd
BCM4345C5.hcd

** Affects: linux-firmware (Ubuntu)

** Affects: linux-firmware-raspi (Ubuntu)

** Package changed: ubuntu => linux-firmware (Ubuntu)

** Description changed:

  bluez-firmware is in sync-blacklist, but also repackaged in snappy-dev
  PPA and installed in pi-kernel snaps.

  Some of the firmware files shipped in bluez-firmware are not present in
  neither src:linux-firmware nor src:linux-firmware-raspi

  It seems like it is an oversight, and we should sync bluez-firmware from
  Debian.

  $ syncpackage bluez-firmware
  Source package bluez-firmware is blacklisted.
  If this package needs a fakesync, use --fakesync
  If you think this package shouldn't be blacklisted, please file a bug
  explaining your reasoning and subscribe ~ubuntu-archive.
  Blacklist Comments:
-   From sync-blacklist.txt:
-   # benc: we do our own kernel
-   bluez-firmware
+   From sync-blacklist.txt:
+   # benc: we do our own kernel
+   bluez-firmware
+
+ BCM2033-FW.bin
+ BCM2033-MD.hex
+ STLC2500_R4_00_03.ptc
+ STLC2500_R4_00_06.ssf
+ STLC2500_R4_02_02_WLAN.ssf
+ STLC2500_R4_02_04.ptc
+
+ Appear to be missing in Ubuntu

** Description changed:

  bluez-firmware is in sync-blacklist, but also repackaged in snappy-dev
  PPA and installed in pi-kernel snaps.

  Some of the firmware files shipped in bluez-firmware are not present in
  neither src:linux-firmware nor src:linux-firmware-raspi

  It seems like it is an oversight, and we should sync bluez-firmware from
  Debian.

  $ syncpackage bluez-firmware
  Source package bluez-firmware is blacklisted.
  If this package needs a fakesync, use --fakesync
  If you think this package shouldn't be blacklisted, please file a bug
  explaining your reasoning and subscribe ~ubuntu-archive.
  Blacklist Comments:
    From sync-blacklist.txt:
    # benc: we do our own kernel
    bluez-firmware

+ Missing in ubuntu:
  BCM2033-FW.bin
  BCM2033-MD.hex
  STLC2500_R4_00_03.ptc
  STLC2500_R4_00_06.ssf
  STLC2500_R4_02_02_WLAN.ssf
  STLC2500_R4_02_04.ptc

- Appear to be missing in Ubuntu
+ Available in linux-firmware-raspi2 (conflicting):
+ BCM43430A1.hcd
+ BCM43430B0.hcd
+ BCM4345C0.hcd
+ BCM4345C5.hcd

** Also affects: linux-firmware-raspi (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to linux-firmware in Ubuntu.

  bluez-firmware is actually needed

Status in linux-firmware package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in linux-firmware-raspi package in Ubuntu:

  bluez-firmware is in sync-blacklist, but also repackaged in snappy-dev
  PPA and installed in pi-kernel snaps.

  Some of the firmware files shipped in bluez-firmware are not present
  in neither src:linux-firmware nor src:linux-firmware-raspi

  It seems like it is an oversight, and we should sync bluez-firmware
  from Debian.

  $ syncpackage bluez-firmware
  Source package bluez-firmware is blacklisted.
  If this package needs a fakesync, use --fakesync
  If you think this package shouldn't be blacklisted, please file a bug
  explaining your reasoning and subscribe ~ubuntu-archive.
  Blacklist Comments:
    From sync-blacklist.txt: