@toekneefan I know the workforce is always limited and I don't want to
blame anyone. After all, I'm not paying for support.

However, silent data corruption in a file system that is supposed to
first and foremost prevent silent data corruption is a serious defect,
and I understand that people are worried about the apparent inactivity
on this bug. I'm also using ZFS on FreeBSD and there the patch was
rushed out as soon as it was available. So it would be great to get some
kind of indication if this is being worked on (such as triaging the
bug). If we know that shipping the patch is going to take very long,
then at least affected users can make an informed decision if they are
just going to live with the bug or start looking for alternative
solutions.

Packages, which is subscribed to linux-hwe-6.5 in Ubuntu.

  zfs block cloning file system corruption

Status in linux-hwe-6.2 package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in linux-hwe-6.5 package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in zfs-linux package in Ubuntu:

  OpenZFS 2.2 reportedly has a bug where block cloning might lead to
  file system corruption and data loss. This was fixed in OpenZFS 2.2.1.

  Original bug report: https://github.com/openzfs/zfs/issues/15526

  and 2.2.1 release notes:
  https://github.com/openzfs/zfs/releases/tag/zfs-2.2.1