I am not sure, which will need to be doublechecked but this may affect
boot testing, regression testing, device cert testing that do look for
these messages.

Hopefully they all know how to hunt for these messages elsehow, rather
than via the graphical console log capture.

  Please change CONFIG_CONSOLE_LOGLEVEL_QUIET to 3

  The Ubuntu Desktop boot isn't flickerfree today as reported on bug #1970069 ,
one of the reason is that kernel error messages are often being logged and not
filtered out by our default loglevel
  (one example with usb messages on
https://launchpadlibrarian.net/598152686/20220422_014058.jpg)

  Fedora is using CONFIG_CONSOLE_LOGLEVEL_QUIET=3 (instead of 4 which is
  the default), they change it 5 years ago
  (https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/kernel/c/838818e5), the rational
  is in the commit message that added the configuration option to the
  kernel

  > This for example will allow distros which want quiet to really mean quiet
to set
  > CONSOLE_LOGLEVEL_QUIET so that only messages with a higher severity then
KERN_ERR (CRIT, ALERT, EMERG)
  > get printed, avoiding an endless game of whack-a-mole silencing harmless
error messages. '

  Could we also get the default change to 3 in Ubuntu?