This bug is awaiting verification that the linux-
bluefield/5.15.0-1033.35 kernel in -proposed solves the problem. Please
test the kernel and update this bug with the results. If the problem is
solved, change the tag 'verification-needed-jammy-linux-bluefield' to
'verification-done-jammy-linux-bluefield'. If the problem still exists,
change the tag 'verification-needed-jammy-linux-bluefield' to
'verification-failed-jammy-linux-bluefield'.

If verification is not done by 5 working days from today, this fix will
be dropped from the source code, and this bug will be closed.

See https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/EnableProposed for documentation how
to enable and use -proposed. Thank you!

** Tags added: kernel-spammed-jammy-linux-bluefield-v2
verification-needed-jammy-linux-bluefield

Packages, which is subscribed to linux-signed-hwe-5.15 in Ubuntu.

  HP ProBook 450 G8 Notebook fail to wifi test

Status in HWE Next:
Status in linux-signed-hwe-5.15 package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in linux source package in Jammy:
  Fix Released
Status in linux-signed-hwe-5.15 source package in Jammy:

  I'm reviewing the SRU test result on this machine.
  I found that this machine always fails to wifi test and also pop out a lot of
error message in dmesg.

  It's not a regression, since according to previous test run it has failed
already.
  Just because we missed reviewing it for a while.

  The journal log is attach, please check further hardware informations
  at https://certification.canonical.com/hardware/202106-29176/

  Package: linux-image-5.15.0-86-generic 5.15.0-86.96~20.04.1
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 5.15.0-86.96~20.04.1-generic 5.15.122
  Uname: Linux 5.15.0-86-generic x86_64
  ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu27.27
  Architecture: amd64
  CasperMD5CheckResult: skip
  Date: Wed Sep 27 15:47:37 2023
  DistributionChannelDescriptor:
   # This is the distribution channel descriptor for the OEM CDs
   # For more information see
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/DistributionChannelDescriptor
   canonical-oem-stella-focal-amd64-20220621-7+pc-stella-cmit-focal-amd64+X00
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 20.04 "Focal" - Build amd64 LIVE Binary
20220621-04:14
  SourcePackage: linux-signed-hwe-5.15