I am just starting to use Kexi (2.5.3, repository version on Ubuntu
12.10).  I've managed to do most things OK, like creating a table and a
simple form for entering data, etc.

However there are a couple of form enhancements which I'm not sure if I
can do in Kexi, if they're possible then (not surprisingly) I'd like to
know how to do them:-

    Can one make a multi-record form?  I.e. a form that looks similar to
    entering data using the table view but which, being a form, allows
    one to vary the layout a bit, add buttons, etc.

    Can one implement a 'pop-up' date picker for a date field?  I.e. a
    little icon next to the field which you click on to select a date. I
    want a field which default to today (easy) but allows one to change
    it to a different date if necessary.

... as a final question are subforms likely to appear in the near
future?

--
Chris Green