Sergei Shtylyov wrote:
> Piet Delaney wrote:
>
>>> Perform the following coding style cleanups in i386/x86_64 KGDB ports:
>
>>> - make the 'breakinfo' array 'static' (x86_64 only);
>
>>> - replace the references to 'breakno' variable with constants in the
>>> 'switch'
>>>  statement of kgdb_correct_hw_break();
>
>>> - fixed the parameter list indentation and got rid of the 'idx'
>>> variable in
>>>  kgdb_{set|remove}_hw_break();
>
>>> - get rid of the useless curly braces in kgdb_{set|remove}_hw_break()
>>> and
>>>  kgdb_remove_all_hw_break();
>
>> Oh my, it looks so much better.
>
>    If that's all you were goig to say, why qute the whole patch? IMO,
> that only shows disrespect to your correspondents...

I just like the redundant brackets, unfortunately it's not
commonly appreciated. We were having a code review of my
TCP proxy changes and our chief architect said he like
the extra brackets. It's taste and to some extent better.
I find it less likely to add a bug when I use brackets
on all 'if' blocks.  Some languages make the required.

It's not disrespect, it's just being sarcastic about
how the rest of the wold happens to look at an issue
different than my self. There are many times in
life where the majority differ from you perspective.
I guess I'm more from the "Think Different" perspective
that Apple is so found of. I'm a natural contrarian,
works out great in the stock market.

I couldn't parse the:

        'qute the whole patch"

probably not important.