Breno Leitao wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was trying to use KGDB for the first time on PPC, and I set all the
> *KGDB*=y on .config.
> During the boot I got the following panic, and I'd like to know if someone
> else hit this error before.

I had not seen that exact problem but it is crashing in the kgdb test suite.

Perhaps you can turn off the test on boot, or add "kgdbts="  to your
kernel boot arguments.

I suspect even after that, kgdb is not going to work correctly.  It
looks like something has gone wrong in arch/ppc/kernel/traps.c, where
the program check exception is not getting passed to kgdb correctly and
instead the fault handler is getting run.

Jason.