Hi everybody.

Lately I have discovered kicad and I must say I'm impressed.
For my current project I have designed a big eagle library.

After searching the web for an ulp converter script I have found the
one from dimitri of openhardware.ru. Unfortunately it only converts
the packages of the eagle library. During the weekend I have added some more features to the script.

Now it also converts the symbols from the eagle library
to the kicad library format. There is still a minor bug in text
positioning but I hope that I will fix that in the next days.

I hope that some one can use it.

The file can be downloaded from
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=123224&package_id=134585

and in one or two days from the ULP section of http://www.cadsoft.de/download.htm

Cheers

Please read the Kicad FAQ in the group files section before posting your question.
Please post your bug reports here. They will be picked up by the creator of Kicad.
Please contribute your symbols/modules to the library folder in the group files section.