+1 for removing layout_params I never liked it myself, moreover when
you're simply extending a template you don't need to use something
like it.

Just my 0.02€. ;-)

Ciao
Michele

On 5/21/06, Maries Ionel Cristian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
One more thing ... since this removes the layout_params feature some
test will have to be modified.

--
http://ionel.zapto.org
ionel.