Hi Naaman,

There is an option in the  populater.xml file saying:
<SKIP_PROCESSED>true</SKIP_PROCESSED>

If set, KIM creates a list of processed files in
KIM/context/default/populated/SKIPLOG.info and skips the files if you try to
annotate them again.

In your case populating another instance of KIM with the same files, the
behavior is strange. Which makes me think, you are trying to populate the same
KIM instance. Double check to see which KIM you are trying to connect to.

The feature schema looks good.  What is the property you are trying to set and
is it in the schema ?

Hth,
Philip