Hi Pham,

You can find the latest KIM documentation on the official web site:
http://www.ontotext.com/kim . It includes the quick start guide and the system
documentation. There you can get familiar with the interfaces to communicate
with the KIM server and you can look at some examples how to do that.

Please have in mind that the purpose of the Latest News  server is  not to
provide a service, but rather to be used for demo purposes. The server is
updated periodically and some of the examples may not be functional.  You can
use your own scenarios, according to the documents currently available there.

Hope this helps.
Philip Alexiev
Software Engineer, KIM team