Thank you Philip. I know something about GATE, but I have to learn more.

Ok, this means that I have step 2. to solve...

Best,

Srecko

From: Philip Alexiev @ Ontotext [mailto:philip.alex...@ontotext.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2011 8:17 PM
To: Srecko Joksimovic
Cc: kim-discussion@ontotext.com
Subject: Re: [Kim-discussion] Extend proton ontology

Hi Srecko,

You state that a source is trusted by importing a statement like this in
owlim:

<http://www.lornet.org/acm-ccs/proton#TrustedSrc>
<http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#type>
<http://proton.semanticweb.org/2006/05/protons#Trusted> .

You can either add this to your custom RDF or you can use the already
predefined trusted sources (they are defined with similar statements in
KIM/context/default/kb/wkb.nt ) .

You can read about JAPE in the official GATE documentation. The
documentation is very comprehensive and helpful:

http://gate.ac.uk/sale/tao/splitch8.html#chap:jape

GATE is the semantic annotation platform KIM uses. If you want to customize
the default KIM information extraction process, getting familiar with GATE
will be very helpful.

HTH

Philip