Dear KIM team
I had used the previous version of KIM (3.0RC4 for Windows) for purpose of
research (a QA semantic system for sport news, and I customize KIM for
annotation), but my HDD died and i couldn't recovery all of my data, so I
re-downloaded KIM (3.6) but the platform expire after 3 days running.

[INFO] Extracting license properties
The license key expired on 01-02-2013
[ERROR] Software license validation has failed: The license key expired on
01-02-2013

As far as I know, KIM is free for non-commercial, is it still true for KIM
3.6? If it is, how can I obtain KIM for free?
I'm so sorry if there is any unclearly meaning, my English is not good
Best regards
Cong

--
Cong Hoang Nguyen
University: Hanoi University of Science and Techonology.