Hello Naaman,

On first start, KIM is reading a list of RDF files to import in the semantic
repository from the repository configuration file:  KIM/config/owlim.ttl. You
can change the list of files to be loaded or modify their content.

When the system is started for the first time, a semantic repository is created
based on the settings from this configuration file. The subsequent stop/start
actions are not reading from the file again. They are loading the image of the
already created repository. So if you change the configuration or data, you
will have to clear the state of the system. This is done by deleting everything
under  KIM/context/default/populated/ . It will wipe all data currently in the
system and the next start will create a fresh repository. All documents
currently in the system are also removed.

Hope this helps,
Philip Alexiev
Senior Software Engineer
Ontotext