Dear World Heritage Sites UNESCO,

My name is Asep Indra Kurniawan and  I was born in Cipaku Village, Sumedang,
West Java Indonesia in July 1978. Cipaku is a very ancient spiritual village
in West Java Indonesia with very rich socio-cultural-spiritual heritage that
can contribute the world cultural & spiritual development. Our village and
Jatigede have 25 Megalith Sites as part of East Mandala with the center of
Mount Sunda (20.000 years ago destroyed by huge eruption) in Bandung, the
Capital City of West Java.

The Center of 25 Megalith Sites is located in Our Village and called Aji
Putih Spiritual Site, located in sacred forest. It is a very ancient
Megalith Site of which contain the ancient symbol of Monotheism. The sites
have been acknowledge by the scientist, Prof. Dr. Nina Herlina Lubis
(Archeology Expert) and Prof Jacob Sumardjo (Cultural Expert).

The People of Cipaku has been struggling to stop the Jatigede Dam Project
from destroying our socio-cultural-spiritual sites since the first time the
project initiated in 1980 but the government of Indonesia did not listened
to our protest.

We hope that UNESCO World Heritage Sites can save our
Socio-Cultural-Spiritual Heritage so that we can passed it to our children
as part our future generation.

Enclosed our Ancient Spiritual Megalith Sites Presentation for your review
and also the link to youtube.com to see the video of our beautiful
socio-cultural-spiritual village: http://youtu.be/KPiivD32tQw.

We would be very much appreciated if you could help us preserving our
Socio-Cultural-Spiritual Heritage. Thank you very much for your kind
attention and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Warmest Regards,

Asep Indra Kurniawan

nuhuuuns,

mang asep kabayan

http://www.cipaku.org

facing globalization by local empowering

Kirim email ke