Hi everyone,

I am a newby to klee. I recently encounter a problem while debug klee on
eclipse. The debug terminate immediately when step over the first statement
"atexit(llvm_shutdown);". What is confused to me is that when I turn to gdb, it
just works fine and it also goes fine in run mode on eclipse. I think if I have
wrong eclipse configurations. Could anyone give some suggestions? The debug
arguments configured on eclipse are listed as below:

--libc=uclibc --posix-runtime
/home/mqk/software/klee_se/klee/examples/get_sign/test.bc

ps:test.bc is the test bc file. I configure klee in eclipse by following advice
at http://mailman.ic.ac.uk/pipermail/klee-dev/2015-September/001178.html.

Thanks.