Hi,
KLEE can't deal with the float in this version. KLEE will convert float to
const when meet float.
Because of the limited of STP solver (can't deal with the float constraints) ,
the develop group of KLEE is trying to add Z3 solver support in KLEE. But the
feature have not completed yet.

Best,
Chengyu

2016年12月30日 +0800 07:01 Cx Qingyang <qingyangcx2...@gmail.com>,写道: