Hi Sean, the .path files are recording the branches followed by the paths explored by KLEE -- one could also replay them later on if needed. But this feature needs more work to be usable, and we've started fixing it a few months ago, but haven't finished it yet.

The other feature was added by Daniel a long time ago to visualize KLEE paths, but I'm not sure if it still works. If you're successful reviving it, it would be great if you could contribute some documentation to the website about it.

Best,
Cristian