Hi there,

I keep getting this type of error when trying to “make”  within klee_build_dir.
At first I tried trouble shooting through “sudo nano” each .h/.cpp file that
contains the non-existing file directory and modifying the line “#include” to
the correct path of the file, but this has Benn the case for the last two days.
I felt that I misplaced the llvm-3.4 directory ( it was inside
usr/lib/llvm-3.4/..) so I copied it into the “Klee” folder but still gives the
same error type when trying the command build.
I tried moving the llvm-3.4 directory to where the .h or .cpp file but no use.

Any idea how to get a successful “make’ command?
This is part of the steps in this page: Klee.github.io/build-llvm34/
<http://klee.github.io/build-llvm34/>

Fatal error:…. No such file or directory keeps showing.

Is there somewhere specific that the LLVM-3.4 folder should be at?

Thank you for taking the time to read this,
Shaikhah B. Alkhadhr